- Camp Catch-Ya-Breath is a weekend camp that helps children learn about their asthma and how to control it. Put on by University of Missouri Respiratory Therapy Program and Washington County Memorial Hospital.
- Find Out More About Asthma, the Causes, Diagnosis, Treatment, and Prevention
- St. Louis Children’s Hospital Resources:
- St. Louis Children’s Hospital’s Guide to Living with Asthma
- Asthma Control Education for parents and caregivers of children with asthma. Go here for the class schedule.
- Healthy Kids Express-Asthma Program in St. Louis
- Asthma Friendly St. Louis-St.Louis City Dept. of Health
- You may be eligible to participate in an asthma, allergy or emphysema/COPD study at The Clinical Research Center, L.L.C. Find out more by calling 314/514-8509 or visiting their website: www. clinicalresearchcenter.com.
Helpful Videos :