Here at AAFA, we think event planning is fun and we want you to join in that fun with us! By planning your own event to benefit AAFA, you will:
- Volunteer for an organization in your own way–you do the planning and directing while giving back to a good cause.
- Enhance your resume by gaining credibility in the event planning/fundraising field
- Have fun! You can use your creativity and imagination–the sky is the limit!
AAFA will support any individual or organization that would like to host an event on the organization’s behalf. We welcome any event of any size and invite you to use your creativity and talents to raise funds and help area children breather easier. We can support your event by providing banners, brochures, other promotional materials and public relations.
- Host a Golf, Softball or Bowling Tournament
- Host an Auction or Raffle
- Host a Wine and Cheese Party
- Arrange a Dress Down Day with your Company or School
- Host a Benefit Dance
- Host a Grand Opening and donate the proceeds of the event to AAFA
For more information or to start planning your event, please contact AAFA at email@example.com