GO! St. Louis Marathon Weekend, April 11-12, 2015
GO! Special Charity Rate ends at 11:59 p.m. on Monday, March 16…Sign Up Today!!
Ways to Show Your Support:
- Participate in one of the events and fundraise for our team through Crowdrise! Races include the marathon, half marathon, marathon relay and 5K. Please contact us by calling 314-645-2422 or email us to get this process started!
- Be a Virtual Supporter or Race Day Booster! Not a runner–not a problem! Commit to raise $75 for Team Asthma and Allergy Foundation (we’ll give you all the details on setting up your fundraising page), and support our team virtually or head out for the Sunday races and cheer on our team members along the race routes. With both of these options, you get all of the benefits listed below!
- Donate directly to Team Asthma and Allergy Foundation!
- Volunteer to be a course monitor for the races on Sunday, April 12.
- Sponsor Team Asthma and Allergy Foundation! Contact Amy Trapp for more details.
Benefits of Joining Team Asthma and Allergy Foundation
- Waived race entry fees (w/ fundraising minimum requirement ) or discounted entry fees
- Complimentary training program through Big River Running Company
- AAFA-STL race day tech t-shirt
- Race day goodies and swag
- Chair massage compliments of White Buffalo Massage (at Sunday events)
- Recognition on our social media sites, website and newsletter
- Prizes for top fundraisers (individual, relay team & virtual/booster)
Contact us by calling 314-645-2422 or e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We will give you all the details you need to register and set up your fundraising efforts!
5K – Sat., April 11, 2015 (Forest Park)
Marathon, Half Marathon & Relay – Sun., April 12, 2015 (Downtown St. Louis)